Thursday 26 February 2015

I'm Back...

Yes I am... 

It's been so long that 'posting' is in the distant past, which I'm having to get to grips with again. 
Where have I been? 
What have I been doing? 
Or, more to the point - what story do my pictures tell? 
Do I have pictures? Of course - everyone has pictures - gazillions of them. 

If there is a follower out there, you will be relieved to know that I don't intend to share too much from the missing period (2011-2015). I'll try and focus on the day of writing and only fall back on the archive if I necessary. We'll see.

As the focus here is meant to be on my everyday life - in pictures, I'd better get cracking. Not too difficult actually, as I've been reading this since dawn (my idea of dawn - with tea), unconsciously attracted to the 'disappearing' theme. I don't know whether there's any return, as I haven't got that far.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! But the title of that book worries me - don't get any ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'missing period' sounds intriguing!! How are you going with the book? I read the first page and decided it wasn't my thing but perhaps I was too rash...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 'missing period' was very strange to be sure. Have finished the book and was gripped until about two thirds of the way through, when it went down hill rapidly. The characters changed personalities so many times that they became unbelievable. Glad it's finished so that I can get stuck into the next reading group book, which is 'The Chatelet Apprentice' by Jean-Francois Parot, about which I know nothing as yet.

    ReplyDelete