Monday 7 March 2011

A beautiful sunny spring day

At the end of the above beautiful sunny spring day, the telescope was dressed with its new outfit. It was fortunate that I had help as the instruction leaflet contained only diagrams with arrows and no written instructions. It was only when assembly was completed that I realised that my little camera was trapped and unable to record the finished product. I would therefore like to record my thanks to the stand-in photographer who suffered under my direction.



Notice the air of importance assumed by the little camera on the left. It was getting late in the afternoon when I pointed the above contraption through the kitchen window, towards some rabbits which were sixty metres away, at the bottom of the garden.


Try and imagine what these rabbits would have looked like before they were magnified approximately sixty times. How awesome is that? At this rate I will be photographing ants and spiders in yonder fields.

All the above happened as the sun went down on the beautiful sunny spring day. During it, I took more random pictures of familiar places.


As Philippa would like to see more pictures of the recent wedding, I'm posting the following image of the groom re-living his youth for her and for followers who are not excited by digiscoping technology.


His drumming skills were very impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment