Saturday 12 March 2011

Toilets and followers

As my followers are growing in number, today's content is especially interesting to keep them keen. 

I try to leave the house and particularly the toilets in good order before embarking on an overseas trip. As I peered down the first toilet to quality assure levels of cleanliness, I experienced a flash of nostalgia. I certainly don't intend to inspect Nepalese 'drop' toilets. I couldn't help but photograph my efforts and only wish I could share the pungent springtime fresh air of cleanliness which I'm unlikely to experience in the near future. As English toilets aren't particularly photogenic, I've included the whole room.


I'm hoping to add to my collection of pictures of toilets of the world, although this is an area which is totally unpredictable. One of my all time favourites (from my expanding collection) is a contrasting outdoor version, photographed by the Okavango River, Botswana in 2008 - try and better that, any toilet snobs out there!


I'll be back at the end of the month with more gripping content.

No comments:

Post a Comment