Sunday 6 March 2011

The Wedding

I spent most of the time looking with my eyes rather than through the lens of the camera which resulted in very few pictures. I didn't manage to get one of the bride, so you'll have to make do with the one from the last posting.

The church was perfect for the occasion but absolutely freezing, resulting in a desperate retreat to warmth after the ceremony - fortunately not during. 






...first impressions












And some more, before the ceremony...









As there is no picture of the bride and groom, you'll have to make do with another happy couple, captured yesterday, quite a long time after they made their vows.


I've devoted so much time to looking at other people's outfits that the telescope will have to wait.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just want to see more photos! I love the one of you and dad, I may just print it off when I get home and put it in one of those frames I'm yet to fill.
    I hope Elaine has plenty more where that came from!
    Feeling 100% better by the way. Lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete