Sunday 3 May 2015

Singing in the rain

Woke up in the tiny village of Concilio to the sound of Golden Orioles singing in the rain. I also woke up with 'the giggles' this morning. I didn't actually wake up in the traditional sense as I'd hardly been to sleep due to snoring. Maybe it was hysteria - brought on by staying in a converted cow shed. It's the most fabulous place, a beautiful house, with lovely home grown food and attentive host. For some reason on 'waking', my every thought was cow-related. Every thought and everything I looked at had connotations of cows and sheds and I couldn't stop laughing. This then led on to a more in-depth conversation/discussion (mostly one-sided), about the aura/mood/ambience remaining in the building related to its history. I managed to pull myself together for breakfast and then began making up silly songs to well-known tunes - after breakfast (not during). I've come to the conclusion that cows really are happy and possibly a bit daft - like me (today). 

I took loads and loads of feeble pictures, all very snap happy and in fairy-like rain. There are no titles. I suspect that cows aren't too hot at putting sentences together.












No comments:

Post a Comment