Sunday 6 February 2011

Looking out from the nest

This could be confusing, especially if you didn't read what I wrote yesterday. As I've stayed in the nest all day, I had to find something of interest to photograph. Lurking by the new shiny kitchen tap and looking out into the garden, I saw the noteworthy sight of many Woodpigeons engaging in a long lunch of seeds out back (not in the Outback). The above is the best of many pictures taken. Unfortunately the ones including a rabbit, didn't show the birds off to best advantage. I'm including a single bird for those of you who would like a closer look.

This was the best I could do, but as I need to keep my one official follower (so far) keen and interested, I am including a picture of a colourful Great Spotted Woodpecker which we ringed in the same patch out back on 1st May 2008.

No comments:

Post a Comment