Sunday 10 April 2011

Pots and crops

I popped out to a garden centre to check out pots in which to plant and grow flowers to adorn my new front porch. I'll show you a picture when the aforementioned flowers, not yet purchased/planted, are in bloom. I wasn't inspired but took photos, which was much easier (and cheaper) than making a purchase.


The flower and plant arrangements at the garden centre were very impressive and I nearly took pictures but felt that by then my behaviour could have been construed as suspicious. You'll therefore have to make do with the gardencentre-esque line up at the front of the Hotel Marshyangdi, Kathmadu http://www.hotelmarshyangdi.com/ , photographed because there were no other subjects/objects at the time, during the recent visit. If you want good Nepalise food (not plants!), this is the place to go.


Crops growing in a rural Nepali garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment