Monday 25 April 2011

Re-cycling criteria

Philippa - recently left home/flatpack furniture blog - has been sorting out some of her abandoned clothes with a view to either keeping or re-cycling. She is not particularly renowned for disposing of anything. After the deed was done and the re-cycling had been collected, I happened upon her hand-written list of criteria, referred to in the process and felt that it was too good to keep to myself. Here it is.

(1) Will I ever wear it again?
(2) Is it very nice/vile?
(3) Does it make me look 13?
(4) Does it make me look 40? (I had something to say about this)
(5) Is it falling apart/holey?
(6) Does it remind me of anything bad/cringey?
(7) Would I rather wear something else? (this was added later)

The following picture has been provided by the re-cycler of the process in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment