Sunday 15 May 2016

Beside the sea again

I'm still in Spanish adventure mode but am loving being back home. I'm static but feel that I'm still moving. I have moved a lot today - between plant pots - but the Pacer app seems to think that I've been sedentary. I've started wearing the phone and the house keys, just in case I lock myself out. Thankfully the keys don't tell me anything.

So much was done for us whilst we were adventuring. The general, everyday cleaning and clearing up; sorting the re-cycling; putting out the bins (not binoculars); mucking out, and all that jazz. And here I am having to re-remember all this stuff whilst feeling that I'm still on the move. I'm also hearing birds in the background.

I popped out later today, after the Spanish cold kicked in and snapped away at the beach. It was too chilly to sit around and the three cafes were closed. It's 'flaming June' in a couple of weeks time.

Quiet and chilly May beach

Fishermen's cottages and allotments 

Beside the sea

A closer look

Lively lady

I like to think that we have something in common. As I've been mainly planting plants in a few pots today, I suppose 3.2 kilometres (4948 paces) isn't all that bad. 






No comments:

Post a Comment