Monday 9 May 2016

Spooks at work

This can only be a prickly spook

The one to the left looks like a prickly pig spook.

Scary road into woodpecker country

This bare landscape used to be forest.


There were some steep drops and I don't like heights. This section of road was three miles long and there were no passing places.

When we arrived at the nerve-wracking end of the road the rain started. It saved me from a precipitous walk to a rock formation cave. Phew.

Troll habitat - spot the noses

Saw Pico Dorsiblanco (White-backed Woodpecker) near here in the pouring rain.

Impressive mushrooms


Tree hugging troll

Off on an unplanned navigational adventure tomorrow, thanks to a Brittany Ferries cancellation. France - here I come. Bonjour. Avez vous une chambre pour deux personnes pour une nuit? Cripes, I haven't done my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment