Monday 6 April 2015

Glad to be on dry land

The white horses increased in number last night. The shaking and juddering left me somewhat discombobulated. However, the sun shone brightly through the big round window into the chamber of horrors this morning. There were still white horses aplenty. All this made me wonder how Bear Grylls responds when he has to suffer indoors. 

We couldn't go out on deck for a while as there was a medical emergency which involved winching. I fell over in the shower, but it wasn't for me.

Much later in the day I'm very happily on dry ground. I would post a pic, but have navigated (not ship-like) to Villafranca in Navarra Province and haven't had time to find anything to share. I'm particularly partial to pictures taken through windows. From this window the views over the rooftops are of huge solar and wind farms. 

Last view of the back end

1 comment:

  1. Slightly envious of the boat trip but can imagine it gets old after the first couple of hours!

    ReplyDelete